- Written by Dr. W.H. Penewit D.Min
Licensed Professional Christian Counseling for individuals, children, teens, premarital couples and married couples in Fort Worth Texas.
Dr W H Penewit Th.B, Th.M, M,Div, D.Min
- Clinical Pastoral Member, Sarasota Academy of Christian Counseling
- Board Certified Temperament Therapist, National Christian Counselors Association
- Board Certified Professional Clinical member, National Christian Counselors Association
- Board Certified Clinical Supervisor "Diplomate Status" National Board of Christian Clinical Therapists
Rev Linda Penewit
-Clinical Pastoral Member, Sarasota Academy of Christian Counseling
The Supine is one of the five Temperaments that Dr W H Penewit and his wife Rev Linda Penewit works with in the Dallas and Fort Worth Texas areas. The Supine Temperament is a wonderful temperament with superior strengths and a few weaknesses as well.
“A Supine is a Supine is a Supine.” In other words, a Supine needs people. It does not matter whether they are a Supine in Inclusion, Control or Affection, the bottom line is: THEY NEED PEOPLE!