We are your Christian Counselors in Fort Worth, Texas. We are excited to tell you all about us, and what we do!
Welcome…we’re glad you are here! Dr W H Penewit , Rev Linda Penewit are the founders of Fort Worth Christian Counseling (under The Penewit Center for Counseling and Education) and Rev Ashley Singh Krueger is now a part of the Fort Worth Christian Counseling family
You can find us at: —-> 700 N E Loop 820 Suite 200 B Hurst Texas 76053
You can call us at: 817 898-0490
Here are our life’s goals
- Fort Worth Christian Counseling puts “The Word of Faith” and “Temperament” together.
- Assist God in putting people back together again. “Doc” and Linda Penewit are keenly aware of the pain that people suffer, and have unique ways to help!
- “Doc” and Linda Penewit use The Bible as the #1 source of wisdom as they help “knit” people and relationships back together
- Fort Worth Christian Counseling uses “Temperament Therapy” in counseling. Temperament Therapy is a Bible Based counseling model that gives us a 92.5% efficiency rating.
- We help you understand your “needs” before you even know what they are!
(Want to know more about Dr Penewit, Linda or Ashley? click here)
Dr W H Penewit Th.B Th.M M.Div D.Min
- Loves people, understands what “Will Rogers” meant when he said “I never met a person I didn’t like”
- Has a passion for helping people who are hurting
- Certifications with The National Christian Counselors Association
- The National Board of Christian Clinical Therapists
- Board certified Clinical Supervisor
Rev Linda Penewit C.P.M.
Linda is a top expert marriage and family therapist in the Fort Worth Texas area, teaching married couples and families how to communicate and how to reclaim the intimacy within marriage and family. Linda helps men and women who are suffering from the pain and anguish of infidelity and divorce to regain their confidence in themselves and take their lives back. (*Licensed through S.A.C.C.)
Rev. Linda Penewit C.P.M. is a specialist working with children, tweens and teens, and is noted in her work with girls entering puberty and self esteem issues. (*Licensed through S.A.C.C.)
Linda works with women who have difficulties in just about any area imaginable. She works with bi-polar disorders (manic depressive illness), borderline personality disorders, depression, eating disorders, post-traumatic stress disorders, schizophrenia . She and her husband are in the process of developing ministry centers specifically for pastors, ministers and their families to come and heal, rest and relax. Linda can reach children with her tender heart, administering her knowledge of successful communication. Linda connects with children in ways that very few therapists do, with positive results. She connects with parents and provides them answers to questions that they may have thought could never be answered. Linda refuses to class a child in a negative light and from that, administering patience and love bring children and teens to a place of healing and wholeness.
Linda Penewit was born and raised in a ministers family where her parents were missionaries in the United States. She grew up under her father, The Late Rev. Neal Alexander and her mother Rev. Esther Alexander, learning the true meaning of the word “servitude”. At the young age of 9 years old, she began teaching people of all ages during the legendary “Vacation Bible Schools & Bible Camps” that her parents held during the summer months in rural Iowa and surrounding states. She taught classes of adults as well as children at this young age as she learned to serve the Body of Christ, learning under the teaching of her father, the late Rev. Neal Alexander. Through this training and her love for humanity, Linda has a keen awareness of people who are hurting, and a desire to reach those in need. Linda has a special place in her heart for Pastors, Ministers and their families. She states ” I know what “life in a fish bowl” is all about”
- Has been in ministry most of her life with experience working with all types of people.
- Has an amazing “non invasive” healing approach to people.
- Works with people who are hurting without adding to the pain.
- Certified with The Sarasota Academy of Christian Counseling
- Works with girls of all ages and adolescents too!
Rev. Ashley Singh Krueger C. P. M.
Ashley has always had a tender heart for hurting people. Ashley will be working with married couples as well as individuals and children.
Ashley has the unique ability of being able to “see the pain” in others as she helps bring wholeness to relationships and individuals.
Ashley will work from a “Word of Faith Perspective” with tween/teen girls who are having difficulty dealing with puberty and becoming a teen….Ashley states “I’m not
too far removed from that age bracket” she knows from experience the pain that teen girls can carry.
Ashley is a Certified Pastoral Member with The Sarasota Academy of Christian Counseling