There are a multitude of Christian counselors out there, and each one has a different approach.
At Fort Worth Christian Counseling we want to make things as real as they are and at the same time explain how to reach the goals that you have and learn the Simple steps to learn how Christian counseling works.
Let us begin
- Your first session will be a breeze. You will talk to your therapist who will ask simple questions and take notes on what you both talk about. You will get to know your therapist and begin to build a trust relationship.
- You will begin to realize that there is more to your therapy than meets the eye. You will find out more about yourself than you knew about. The path that you are taking will excite you and it may make your heart beat a little faster. You will begin to see forward momentum in your life…this will be exciting as your realize that you are on a journey of a lifetime.
- After a few sessions you will realize that there is work to be done…things that will need changing…new things to learn.
- Things may get a little bit uncomfortable…you will be takes to a place that you did not know existed. This is where the devil will begin to resist your forward momentum…but you will learn how to take authority over this. This is where you will see the light at the end of the tunnel…you will be able to see hope.
- Things will begin to “move” …you will see that things are beginning to make sense…you will see that things are beginning to “fit together”
- This is where you will seethat you are not broken. You will begin to see yourself in a new light…you will see that you can accomplish more than you thought that you could.
Your journey begins here…by —-> contacting us <—-
Phone: (817) 898-0490